Well I have been tagged (twice) for the random facts and Polly is right I do need an excuse to not think about packing, so here goes.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I have a terrible memory, I use notebooks all the time, trouble is I quite often can’t remember which notebook I wrote the thing I need to remember in…
I can’t remember authors, film titles, actors, I spend ages reading the first pages of books when buying new ones and hate when they change cover pictures to make me think its a new book.
2. I love peace and quiet, I very rarely choose to listen to music, not even when driving, in saying that, I always have to listen to someone else’s choice of music in the car and in the house and love when it is turned off!
3. I have been sewing for about 26years, I started working in a fabric shop on a saturday when I was 15, I have fabric that I bought then, it has handwritten remnant tags, I can remember who the handwriting belongs to.
4. I am terrible at going to the post office, I always have something waiting to be posted, I think it stems from the having to queue to complain about the many missing packages since we moved into this building.
5. I hoard everything, I am regretting that now as I pack to move, I am being ruthless, really, and time will tell when I get round to unpacking it all in a couple of weeks.
6.I am scared of going to a hairdressers here, I have been once and it was awful. I have not had my hair cut since last August, it needs all chopped off, its boring. Everywhere else I have lived I have had a friend who was a hairdresser and its always been fine. I need to go home for a visit to get it cut, I need something new.
7. This year I will have been married 20 years and this will be the 9th house I have lived in, I am kinda tired of moving around.
8. I LOVE shoes, love, love, love them, I have no idea how many pairs of shoes I have, maybe I should count them when I pack them, or maybe not!!
I love it that my niece is a shoe addict too, with absolutely no influence from me, its genetic, isn’t it Mum!!